2019-2020 by the Numbers
Income Comparison Analysis
- Contributions from individuals fell again this year, to $17,675. We had a smaller group of donating families this season than last season, due to our smaller program size for our first year in our new location.
- Contributions from foundations and corporations grew by nearly $15,000, thanks to a matching grant from the Henry Mayo Newhall Foundation.
- As expected, our earned income dropped significantly, to $18,256. This reflects our smaller program size during our first year at Grace Cathedral.
Expense Comparison Analysis
- Programming expenses decreased due to both our smaller program size, and in-kind support from Grace Cathedral. Grace's in-kind support included printing, program and performance space, and site management.
- Fundraising expenses went up due to our investment in increasing our grant writing output, and reflects the portion of our Director's salary that went towards supporting her development work.
- Administrative and other expenses held steady.
Scholarships and Tuition Assistance
Student and Family Demographics
Student Annual Household Income